SLIP 2019 Proceedings
- Yiming Wen, Sayyed Ahamed and Weize Yu. "A Novel PUF Architecture Against Non-Invasive Attacks"
- Chak-Wa Pui, Gang Wu, Freddy Mang and Evangeline Young. "An Analytical Approach for Time-Division Multiplexing Optimization in Multi-FPGA based Systems"
- Zheng Xu and Jacob Abraham. "FSNoC: Safe Network-on-Chip Design with Packet Level Lock Stepping"
- Dylan Stow, Itir Akgun and Yuan Xie. "Investigation of Cost-Optimal Network-on-Chip for Passive and Active Interposer Systems"
- Longfei Wang, Ragh Kuttappa, Baris Taskin and Selcuk Kose. "Distributed Digital Low-Dropout Regulators with Phase Interleaving for On-Chip Voltage Noise Mitigation"
- Boris Vaisband and Subramanian Iyer. "Communication Considerations for Silicon Interconnect Fabric"
- Farid Kenarangi and Inna Partin-Vaisband. "Security Network On-Chip for Mitigating Side-Channel Attacks"
- Ali Vosoughi, Longfei Wang and Selcuk Kose. "Bus-Invert Coding as a Low-Power Countermeasure Against Correlation Power Analysis Attack"